Monday 19 December 2016

Happy birthday Sister Mummy _"Celebration of togetherness"

Today marks yet another significant phase in your wonderful life. The two of you with dad are such an amazing couple. Your love is just exciting…I mean contagious!
Your togetherness…is seen in; walking together, smiling together, worshiping together, counselling together, praying together, teaching together, visiting together and sharing together amounting to the above-the-line traits coupled with the below-the-line activities of washing together, farming together, sweeping together, ironing together that even spice up you beautiful relationship.
I am blessed to be a product of your kitchen of love and godliness.
You have defined true love in your relationship with Brother Daddy, you have defined true love to us your children, true love to the body of Christ and true love to the world around you!
Every time I see you attend to scores of patients recorded on that window, every day I see you pray with the women, every day I see you offer counsel, every day I see you run when your phone rings calling for your hand during emergencies-anytime, any day, anywhere…I see a purpose driven woman with a special agenda.
I wish you a blessed, happy and exciting life as you begin this new age.
I wish you a new revival, new power, new energy, new opportunities, new vision and a new hand of industry in service in the family, community and kingdom.
In addition, I wish my nieces Vanessa and Vivian happy birthday...you are growing up to be the best...I love you babies!
…..So I shower on you more happy years in protection, progress, prosperity and power….
_________________________
Happy birthday baby Mummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment